ER24 Toddler Care
MAKE YOUR SCHOOL AN ER24 SAFE ZONE
When accidents happen you need realhelprealfast. That’s why ER24 offers a dedicated service designed to meet the emergency and safety needs of toddlers and pre-schoolers throughout South Africa.
YOUR ER24 SAFE ZONE INCLUDES:
24-Hour Emergency Medical Assistance:
- 24-Hour emergency medical response and stabilisation**
- Emergency medical transportation to the closest appropriate hospital while at school, commuting to and from school as well as during school excursions** (only if medically justified)
- Payment for emergency stabilisation at a medical facility’s Emergency Centre valued at R5000 **
- 24-Hour medical helpline
- Repatriation of mortal remains valued at R5 000**
**Within the borders of the Republic of South Africa
24-Hour Support Services:
- Telephonic medical emergency assistance to guide you through CPR/First Aid
- 24-Hour ‘ask the nurse’ assistance helpline
- Social behaviour assistance for parents and teachers for:
– Behavioural problems
- Face-to-face counselling for children valued at R2 000 per school per annum for:
– Emotional trauma related to divorced parents
– Parental pressure
– Domestic violence
– Child abuse
- First Aid level 1 training for 1 member per annum
- Annual emergency mock drill on the school’s premises
- Annual CPR and ambulance demonstration
- Annual welcome pack that includes stickers and posters
- An ER24 membership card for each child
Terms and conditions:
- This is a policy of last resorts; if medical aid or any other alternate payment method be available then bills will be submitted to that insurer.
- Transportation to a medical facility will only be provided on the basis of a medical emergency as deemed by ER24’s Chief Medical Officer.
- The guarantee of payment cover can only be utilised if transported by ER24.
- The guarantee of payment cover limited to one GOP per member per annum.
- First aid training will be facilitated at an ER24 centre, subject to availability. Accommodation and transportation is for the client’s own account.
- Booking of events standby or mock drill and demonstrations must be booked with ER24 two weeks in advance.
ER24 also provides the following products in this range:
ER24 Scholar Care Primary: Pre-primary and primary schools (or equivalent)
ER24 Scholar Care Secondary: Secondary or high schools (or equivalent)
ER24 Campus Care: Tertiary education facilities and colleges (or equivalent)