Event Medical Services
ER24 provides an array of event emergency medical services to fit your needs.
We have extensive experience in concerts, corporate, social and sporting events, indoors and outdoors, across the country. We deliver fast, efficient and competent service to our clients using innovative technologies that allow for seamless communications.
Our team consists of highly qualified paramedics, doctors and nursing practitioners and are registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa. The team assists in the efficient and effective management of your event. A specialised medical services management team manages any medical emergency.
ER24 is a trusted South African medical emergency services provider. Our state-of-the-art 084 124 Call Centre handles in excess of 40 000 emergency calls per month. We also have extensive experience in providing medical support at all types of events, both indoors and outdoors, nationwide. Using innovative technologies that ensure seamless communication, we are set to deliver reliable emergency medical assistance at your event.
ER24 will help ensure that your event complies with the following legislation:
- Safety at Sports and Recreational Events Act, No. 2 of 2010
- SANS 10366 of 2012 (Health and Safety at Events)
- Regulations governing health and medical services at mass gatherings and events in SA (draft October 2010)
- National Road Traffic Act regulating ambulances
ER24 Safe Zone services include:
- Risk assessment of venue
- Field side medical assistance
- Joint operations centre representation
- Medical staff registered with HPCSA and experienced in event best practice
- State-of-the-art ambulances and equipment
- Operational support of ambulance rescue vehicles and response cars
- Hospital support close to event venue, where possible
- Compliance with national and regional legislation
- Line of sight and support communication structures and equipment
- Direct support from the ER24 Emergency 084 124 Contact
- Centre with telephone voice recording and operators offering emergency support
- Events safety file preparation (local appointed safety officer)
- Operational medical contingency planning
- Strict clinical governance policies
- Training in conjunction with the ER24 Training Academy and the various sport governing bodies
- Valuable feedback to client after the event