Our emphasis on quality, clinical excellence and the extended patient, ensures that our patient's needs come first.
Our clinical team meet on a regular basis to review, implement and discuss policies on patient care and safety.
Our clinical team, headed up by our Chief Medical Officer, is responsible for the following:
- Implementation of best practice clinical protocols and guidelines to ensure clinical excellence.
- Education of our clinical staff to ensure compliance with best practice guidelines.
- Assistance with concurrent case management of high-risk cases.
- Interaction with referring and/or receiving specialists/hospitals to ensure optimal clinical outcomes and most appropriate facility.
- Retrospective clinical governance and clinical review of ER24 and contracted provider EMS claims to ensure compliance with our documented EMS protocols and legal requirements.
- Review of any complaints where the clinical quality is questioned including medico-legal cases.