Welcome to the ER24 (Pty) Ltd, Registration Number: 2000/005657/07, (ER24) quarterly newsletter competition. These are the official rules of the competition. These rules, together with any official competition communication, will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with ER24’s newsletter competition and competition-related agents and the Promoter. These rules may be modified or superseded by ER24 at any stage and in ER24’s sole and absolute discretion. In such an instance, ER24 may post a written revision to these rules on the competition website or make use of any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably determined to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by ER24.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to ER24 and the prize affiliates, or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to ER24 and the prize affiliates are eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa and in specific provinces where specified.
- Each prize will have its own specified competition duration during which participants will be eligible to enter. No late or early entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition participants must hold a valid subscription to ER24’s newsletter.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed due to technical difficulties.
- Entries that followed the required steps for participation within the valid prize duration in the competition will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of a successful entry.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the event that ER24 is not able to contact a winner within 10 working days following the competition end-date, ER24 reserves the right to draw again.
- ER24 reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- ER24 is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt or a missed booking after a date is confirmed.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with. Where this is applicable, these additional terms and conditions will be communicated by ER24 with the prize winner.
Prize winner selection
- The prize winner will be the first entry drawn by lot or chance.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone and e-mail.
- Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless ER24 and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participant’s participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in ER24’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- ER24’s decision is final and no further correspondence or debate will be entertained.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- ER24 reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; ER24 must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements and the participants provide their informed consent in this regard when opting to take part in the competition.